I totally forgot it was my husbands birthday yesterday and ended up calling him at 8:30 in the morning feeling like a complete ass. I blame my pregnancy brain because being pregnant makes you forget EVERYTHING. No joke. I'll be in mid-sentence and..... get it? Haha. We both had to work so we met up for his birthday dinner at Chili's. Afterwards we just hung out at home until Brenton went to bed and then I kicked him out to go to a house party so he could have some fun and drink with friends. I'm way too pregnant to do anything fun. He said they ended up playing drinking games and video games til 5 in the morning. I called him around 11 to makes sure he was alive. When he got home he looked totally thrashed so we went and got enchiladas. While we were at Rio Mirage I put the order in to cater the baby shower. Green chili chicken casserole with mini chicken chimis and mini beef tacos! I'm not doing a cake this time. Since there's suppose to be a bunch of people who have kids I'm going to bake cup cakes and have the kids decorate as something fun to do. I'm really excited about that!
Can you believe it's almost 2012? I sure the hell can't! I also can't believe that in 26 days I'll be holding my sweet Ryland =] I'm really excited. I need to wash his bottles and pack my hospital bag sometime this weekend just in case. I think I'm most excited about having only 9 work days left LOL. A part time pay check isn't always the best, but it is awesome to have down time with my kiddos. =]
I'm going to go check to see if Bart and Brenton are still awake now. It's awfully quiet for being as late in the afternoon as it is. Until next time everyone =]

Dang I didn't know Bart's birthday was in December! I was thinking summer for some reason.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, 26 days!!!