Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I tried

I tried blogging from my phone, but it was a very big no go. Sad face.

I think I over did shopping earlier. My back hurts, but it was well worth it! I got Brenton some of the Elmo stuff he keeps doing grabby hands at and I got Zoey a huge pack of princess Barbies and Tinkerbell stuff. The other night we had gotten the kids the Leapfrog reading things and some books to go with. Also a cool basketball hoop for outside. There's a few more things from Toysrus I'd like to get them, but I'd say my babies are pretty much set for Christmas this year. I really want to get them a actual playground for outside, but I don't think that's going to happen this year with still needing to get Ryland a few things.

Speaking of. Baby shower is now January 8, 2012 from 3-6 pm. =] I don't see why I am letting my co-worker talk me into doing this, but what the hell. I still can't believe how fast the pregnancy has actual gone by. It's just the last 8 weeks that drag on and on.

I finally got a hold of Brenton's urologist instead of the nurse. It turns out Brenton is having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic ointment that we've been using since 11-23. =[ Poor boy just can't win! That and he had the runs yesterday which aggravated him into a rash.

Ryland is rolling around in my ribs right now. It is the most awkward feeling in the world, but so funny. Poor boy has to be out of room by now!

Took Brenton to base last night for the little Christmas fest they were having. It was too cold to actually enjoy it, but he got a flashy snowman light which made his day! We were going to get the coupon for the free tree, but with Brenton's allergies to the outdoors we decided a fake tree is totally the way to go. There is one at Target with the color lights attached for $50. I have a $15 gift card so I'm thinking that is where we are getting our tree!

I'm going to go lay down before Brenton wakes from his nap <3


The cake I want someone to make for my baby shower.. this is Brenton's theme!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love that cake idea! Sabrina is actually a badass cake baker/decorator but I don't know if she can do fondant like that.
    We're actually up at the mall right now so I think I'm going shopping in a few minutes. =]

    ReplyDelete