Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things today

Things today that piss me off:

  1. People in Arizona who decide because it's raining they have to drive 10 mph in a 45 when it's barely drizzling out. 
  2. People who make promises they can't keep or people who say they're going to do something, but bail last minuet. 
  3. People who slam on their brakes when the person in front of them isn't breaking. 
  4. Back pain. 
  5. Being pregnant with back pain.
  6. Zoey being with her dad and not here. 
  7. Not having anyone I can count on that lives close to me. (Sara you do not live close)
  8. People who continue to make the same stupid mistakes over and over expecting different results. 
  9. Those same people who bitch and complain about their mistakes and same results. 
  10. People who think it is ok to tell me how to raise my children. 
  11. People who tell me how to do my job. 
  12. Dishes. 
  13. Laundry. 
  14. Whining. 
  15. Bird poop.
  16. Cold wet weather. 
  17. Cold hands. 
  18. A cell phone with no service or battery charge. 
  19. Having to repeat myself. 
  20. Having to repeat myself... wait a minuet... (Joke)
  21. Loosing my train of thought. 
  22. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee. (multiple times)
  23. People who take advantage of people who are nice to them. 
  24. Me always doing nice things to people who don't deserve it. 
  25. Anxiety attacks. 
  26. Having a mess load of clothes that don't fit. 
  27. Having a mess load of food in the house, but not knowing what I want to eat. 
  28. Not having stamps. 
  29. Stubbing my toe. 
  30. The ink coming out of my newest tattoo.

    I'm going to go cuddle with Brenton now. I can hear him getting cranky at Bart. Ha. Have a good night and stay warm yall!

1 comment:

  1. I hate most of those things too! And sorry I don't live close! I would tell you to move here, but then I'd just ditch you in a few months.
    I'm about to get further and further and further...
    ='[ / =D

    ReplyDelete