Tis be the day of my mother's birth! So, Happy Freakin' Birthday Momma! With out you I'd be some other person's random ass kid! =]
Tree decorating is today. Looks like Bart is not taking to the festivities this year. He has to get the batteries in his hybrid replaced and all 4 tires changed. He also has to work at 3pm. Sucker. Haha.
Kids and I are going to try to finally see Happy Feet Two. Last time we tried we ended up seeing a different movie because we left late. Well the movie starts at 11 and I plan on being there at 10:30. Let's see how that goes.
After picking Zoey up yesterday I took the kids to Chili's. They were so wonderfully behaved that they got desert! I didn't get a picture of that, but I did get a picture of this.
Is that not one of the most awesome faces ever?!?!?
Have a great day everyone! Time to toss the kids in the tub and get a move on our awesome Saturday!

Aw I love that picture! Good luck with HF2!!
ReplyDeleteMade it and it was very cute!
ReplyDelete