Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially going to have Ryland January 25, 2012! (that's if he doesn't come sooner) I had an ob appointment today and we decided it's best not to drag this out considering how horrible my back pain is now and I still have a little over 5 weeks to go. My sister is going to be out here from the 23rd to the 26th I think and I am so beyond excited!! and as long as I didn't move the date too much my lovely cousin Sara might be here too! My only issue now is finding someone to watch Brenton that he knows very well and that I trust. Those people are few and far between unfortunately. He'll be able to go to daycare that day, but if my labor moves slowly and I deliver at night Bart might miss out on this one. I'd much rather Brenton be with him anyways. Yes I want my husband with me, but Brenton's world is about to be turned upside down and I feel that just having some random person watch him wouldn't be fair to him. We'll see how it goes.
Bart and I decided to put together the kids quads after they went to bed. Mistake number 1 is that I tried putting one together. My back locked up and started to spasm. Mistake number 2 is that we put them together so soon. It was a pain in the ass to get them back in Ryland's room because of how wide they are compared to the broken down way in the box. Bart worked his magic however and was able to get them in. We were going to put together their play kitchen, but that thing is in 1,000,000 different parts and required a screw gun. I said eff that it's time to blog and go to bed. I have to work in the morning. Speaking of I leave you with a few pictures and wish you sweetest of dreams .. don't judge me on how spoiled my kids are ha ha ha!
Zoey and I
My sweet kids cuddling
View one of their quads
View two.. they are spoiled =]
I will be there! I didn't want to intrude if you just want Steph there, but if you still want me I am definitely excited about it! =]
ReplyDeleteAnd now, to finish reading the rest of this post...
I love the quads!! I'm assuming they're Christmas presents? Don't think I saw those last month.
ReplyDeleteI have ideas for baby-sitting but I already know you aren't going to like any of them. I'll text you later. =]
No I want you both there for sure!!! And yes their quads are for Christmas! They're going to love them! And yeah but no I already know your baby sitting ideas, but no. He doesn't know any of them and he's been with his daycare since he was 6 weeks old. I just feel better about him going there and being around people he knows. Bart agreed with my idea so we're going to keep him in daycare and then Bart stay with him at night. It will give me a good chance to really concentrate on breast feeding and give Ryland and I nightly bonding time. =] I'm totally excited! You can come down as early as you'd like. 1-19 is my last day of work before having Ryland so I'll have plenty of free time =]
ReplyDelete