My stomach is still pretty fubar from last night. I've been eating ice and taking zofran like it is candy. blarg
I have 5 weeks. 35 days from now around this time I will be holding my third and final baby. Scary and exciting all in one. I'm not sure how I feel about this any more. I'm for sure ready to be done with pregnancy. I'm for sure ready to see what he looks like. I'm hesitant because I don't know how the 2 I already have are going to react. I barely see Zoey and when she's with me she thrives off my attention. Brenton is use to only seeing Zoey 8 days out of the month and the other days being an only child. He is for sure a momma's boy. I feel like I'm over thinking this and over analyzing it, but it is what I do.
You know those moments where you remember the past and you just dwell and dwell. I say I'm over it, but I'm not.
There's just too much crap tonight. I just keep going back and forth and adding more. My head won't shut up.

You know if anyone over-analyzes it's me... and even though I'm going to keep over-analyzing day after day, I feel like I'm pretty honestly able to say that one day you'll look back at how beautifully it all worked out and wonder why the heck you ever worried about it in the first place.
ReplyDeleteEverything will be fine! Zoey will enjoy being the boss of yet another and Brenton will like having a little guy to pick on! =P
Don't worry! Love you! And I like your new signature, very cool. =]