Work is getting to be "fun". There is a lot of nastiness going around and the funny thing is the person it's coming from doesn't realize when she's not there-- everyone else shit talks her like there is no tomorrow. I want to yell at her and throw it in her face that they all hate her as much as they hate me, but I'm just smart enough to actually know it, but I really don't need any more drama then I already have to deal with.
I had a patient I've known for 3 years come in and tell me her daughter had her son on 12-9. I was really sad to hear this because they found out she was pregnant again way after me. Baby was born 4 lbs and 18 inches long. He was roughly 14 weeks early! I am utterly thrilled to report that he is going against all odds. The only tubes he is still hooked up to is the feeding tubes. He's been gaining weight and was able to fight off the nasty infection he got. His mom was violently ill with the flu when her placenta tore which caused her water to break throwing her in to severe pre-term labor. I hope nothing for the best for that family because she's had so many issues with pregnancy already from what my patient was telling me. Makes me so thankful that the only things I've had to deal with is back pain and nausea.
I had another patient come in today that I haven't seen in months. She didn't know I was pregnant and told me how "skinny" I looked. HA. She totally made my day. I told her I have 36 days left and she about flipped her lid telling me I need to eat more and gain more weight and so on. HA again! I told her how much I weighed and she shut up real quick. I think it's the scrub pants that make me look small. =]
Bart gets the kids all to himself pretty much the entire week since I have to work 3 days. He sent me this picture and my response was WTH. He replied that Zoey was letting Brenton ride on her back while she crawled around. My kids are amazingly goofy and I adore them =]
It is time for bed so good night and sweet dreams world!

No comments:
Post a Comment