Not much going on as of late. Bart bought me a king size bed that is utterly amazing! I slept really great last night. Bart barely slept in the bed because Brenton kept waking up last night.. haha.. poor husband.
I've been having a ton of braxton hicks contractions. Means absolutely nothing, but in 4 weeks Ryland will be here. That's if he doesn't come on his own.
Brenton had a rice krispy treat the other day that was the size of his face. It was awesome.
That's all for random blogging. Hope everyone is having a great evening. =] I'm gonna go take me a bubbly bath =]
4 weeks left homies
yummmm
yay for giant beds!!




Ah, your belly!
ReplyDeletePlease tell Ryland to go ahead and wait. I can't exactly ditch a special needs child to make my way down to Phoenix just because he decides to show up early.
I think I could actually go to prison for that.
I think you could go to prison as well and although you could probably hold your own and all-- you're too pretty for prison.
ReplyDeleteI want him to wait so you and Steph can be here, but I am so ready to see and hold and cuddle him <3