Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

it's been awhile

First off I didn't get the doctor. I was a little irritated, but when I think about it going on maternity in the middle of his training really isn't the best way to start a MA/DR relationship. Poor Maria got stuck with him. She wasn't to happy about it either. She likes Dr. Vosler. I like Dr. Vosler too, but I would like a doctor I don't have to share. *Hint of jealousy*

Had my neurologist appointment yesterday. He thinks it's just visual migraines. I have to keep track of them and increase my magnesium intake. Since I'm pregnant that really is all I can do. He doesn't want to do any imaging just yet and for sure no spinal tap because it could cause more harm then good, especially during pregnancy. Hats off to Dr. Eross. Best damn neurologist ever. He is so sweet and caring and actually listens!
Hats off to the staff at my OB/GYN office as well. Triwest decided to dick us around with the referral and the girls got with the referral manager on base and kicked some Triwest ass!

Not much else to report on. It's a Zoey weekend so as soon as I get Brenton and I ready we're going to go pick her up. =] SUPER EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the doctor situation but glad the neurologist seems to genuinely want to fix the problem AND cares about the baby!
    Yay for Zoey weekends!

    ReplyDelete