Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

a little bit of love

One of my all time favorite things on weekends I have Zoey is her coming in my room in the mornings and jumping in my bed to cuddle with me. I absolutely adore that time with her. She is such an amazing beautiful and sweet little girl. 

We (almost) finished decorating the tree last night. It looks awesome. We did a red, black, silver theme and have random snow ornaments thrown in there. We have to get our family ornament for this year today and stick it up there. 

Bart had to work last night so we did pizza and bread sticks for dinner. I think the pizza sauce was too much. I had heart burn all night and was dreaming some funky ass dreams. 

There's really not much to do today. Bart says there's a Christmasy thing going on at Litchfield Park. Might hit that up. Other than that it's just hanging out and finishing up Christmas cards. Speaking of. Sara I need you to text me your address please. =] 


 Our outside decor
  Brenton unpacking the tree
getting tree up and fluffed
Zoey ready to put ornaments up
Brenton wanting to play with everything
Our awesome Tree!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love it! And of course I just saw this literally 30 seconds after you texted me lol. Sorry!
    Can't wait for your card! I'm doing mine on Tuesday. They're going to be a little lame this year, at least compared to last year, but what can ya do!?

    ReplyDelete