Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Yikes!

I have a lovely emergency appointment with my neurologist on Thursday. I've been having vision changes that really worried my OB. My blood pressure and blood sugar have been completely normal. I'm worried, but not too worried. I trust my doctors 100%.

We finally got our Christmas decor and will be putting up our tree this weekend when Zoey's here. So completely excited for this. I love doing things together as a family. I can't believe this time next year there will be 5 of us all together. I am so excited for Ryland to get here!

I hate the show 16 and pregnant and it's counterpart Teen mom. The parents of most the kids are complete bitches and assholes. I'm watching an episode right now where the teen's adopted parents are trying to force her into giving up her baby too. She already has a complex of why her mom didn't want her and now they're trying to make her get rid of baby. Ugh.

Brenton has been a complete goober today. We bought him a beanie and gloves the other day and he wants to wear them all the time. He is utterly adorable! We got gloves and a beanie for Zoey too. I can't wait to see her in them. Here's a few pictures for fun!

Brenton's beanie
Gloves!
Momma got gloves too!
Thank you Luke AFB I hate being pregnant and walking!

1 comment:

  1. The expectant mother sign is awesome! I've only ever seen those before at BabiesRus.
    Good luck with your appointment! Sure everything will be fine. =]

    ReplyDelete