Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday



After a morning like this morning at work it is sometimes hard to find things to be really thankful for, but here they are! I hope you're proud of my mid-day blog Sara. I am hahah!

First thing I am so greatful for is my wonderful children. Growing up I was on and off with if I wanted to be a mom. I have always been so crazy and independent that I was unsure on if I was going to be able to handle someone so little and tiny being so dependent on me. I now can say for sure that even though Zoey and Brenton were not planned they are the two most amazing things in my life and I can NOT wait to add Ryland in the mix! Zoey and Brenton love to cuddle first thing in the mornings. It will always be my favorite part of my day. =]

Second thing I am thankful for is a husband who puts up with my craziness. Even when I am not full of pregnant hormones I know I am not the easiest person to get along with. I am stubborn and hard headed. My husband is a great amazing man for putting up with that.

The thrid thing I am thankful for is a job. I know my job may seem pretty cake at times. I mean, hell, I take vitials, ask what the pain scale is, and then get the provider in the room, but the back office craziness sometimes is just a mess to deal with. Even with a day like today I am thankful that I have my job and I am able to make patients laugh, give them a shoulder to cry on, and for a brief moment help them forget about the crappy reason why they have to see me on a monthly basis.

My hour lunch seems to of gone by quicker then it was suppose to so happy afternoon yall

8 comments:

  1. Aw yay, I'm so happy you did this! I'm so damn thankful for Bart too it's not even funny! You are just so much happier with him and I love that he loves you as much as you deserve. =]

    Also, if you want your weird jumble of words up at the top to be that photo, you have to click on "Edit HTML" as you're writing the post, paste it, and then click on compose to write the rest of the blog around it. If you edit this post you'll see what I mean, right at the top of the square you're typing in. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I saw you link via Brown Eyed Bell!

    What do you do for work? I just finished my CNA class and am finishing up some pre-requisites before I go into the nursing program in the next year!

    I finishe my clinicals over the weekend at the hospital and I must say that even though I was taking vitals and wiping people's butts, it was great to be there for patients and make there hospital stay a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, an your 'unplanned' family is so cute! =P I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steffani, this is my cousin Barbara! Barbara, that's my Internet friend Steffani. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY me I fixed it!!

    I'm a pain management MA. Most days it's really great because I do my best to get people out of pain, but we do get a lot of fakers who just want the high from the medications. Once the kid in my belly goes to kindergarten I plan on going back to school for either nursing or PA. Most likely nursing because the thought of prescribing medication scares the crap out of me. And Thanks! I <3 my little family =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psh, this blogging world is small! Haha

    That would be tough to deal the addicts, it's sometimes hard to know when to draw the line, and you always have to be nice to them!

    I've gone back and forth with the prescription writing thing as well. I am thinking of being a nurse practitioner down the road but then I'm like, Whoa, this is REALLY someone's life in my hands! Ha!

    Good luck with whatever you choose =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and that comment ^^ is me! I was logged into the wrong account!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) thanks for linking up this week. all wonderful things to be thankful for! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete