I guess I'll be all typical and wish everyone a Happy New Year. So far 2012 has not been bad. Woke up and realized everyone else is still asleep. Which is good because Brenton had 2 half naps yesterday and didn't go to bed until 10 something. Not sure what time Bart went to bed, but I know it was after 2. We had invited friends over to hang out and I know they were still here after midnight because at 12:16 when I woke up and went to tell Bart happy new year they got the joy of seeing my half sleeping ass attempt to hold a conversation. Didn't go so well so I went back to bed HA
I look forward to a lot of things this year. First will be my sister and cousin coming out to see the birth of my third and final baby. Next is the birth of my baby, Ryland Austin Williams. The next big thing to celebrate 2012 is my little tater Brenton turns the big 2! How crazy is that? I remember holding him in the hospital for the first time and now he runs, jumps, talks, and everything! Come August sweet little Zoey will be the big 5 AND start kindergarten. My heart stops every time I think about it. She is so sweet, sensitive, smart, and amazingly beautiful that I know she is going to excel and kick ass in everything she does, but I as a mommy am not so ready to let her grow up just yet. Just in the last few months alone she has gone from the transition stage to being a big girl. Bart and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary in October. I will turn 26 the next month and then Bart 28 in December. Not to mention all the fun first Ryland will have and some where in there getting Brenton potty trained. I plan on doing a lot of work on myself. Emotionally and physically. I'm going to try to be more understanding and patient with others around me especially with George and the people I work with. I am going to master the art of letting things go. I am going to get my 20 year old body back. I am going to eat healthy and exercise. I am going to show my kids that healthy living is the way to go. I am going to try to cut out fast food 100%. No more grease, soda, and such. I am going to stay a non-smoker-- which will be the biggest and hardest challenge I will ever face as I am a stress smoker and I stress out over everything. I am going to learn how to handle my stress in better ways. I am going to try to be less lonely and find friends here in Arizona. With 3 kids it's going to be way to hard and expensive to try to visit Texas in 2012, so I've given up that idea already.
There's so much more for 2012, but Brenton has woken up and it is breakfast time. Happy 2012 everyone!























Aw BabababaBarbara Ann Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your goals, and I'm right there with you on both controlling my emotions and getting my 20 year old body back! My favorite of your goals is the one about George though. Believe me, I'd whack him for you... but at some point Zoey will be old enough to understand what happened and understand that animosity and we know far too many other kids who have felt like they had to pick sides. I'm so glad you and Bart are such awesome parents to those beautiful babies. Ryland doesn't know just how good he has it!! =]
I love the picture of sleepy Brenton trying to watch those fireworks too lol. So CUTE!!!