Bart Dr. Worrell Me and Ryland!
Total Pageviews
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Oh my love
So I knew during my last post that Ryland was going to be born. Just had a gut feeling. He was born 6:59pm 8lb9oz 20.5inches and is a cutie pie! Big thanks to my awesome cousin Sara who was able to make it on such short notice to take awesome pictures for me. Brenton and Zoey LOVE their new brother. At times Brenton seems a little scared of him. He doesn't really want to hold him, but will rub his head and run away. Zoey wants to hold him all the time. =] I will upload more pics later. I think Ryland is going to wake up soon and I need to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!! I saw a picture of his face on Sara's blog...his cheeks are so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteAw poor Brenton lol. Got on Facebook and saw some of your other pictures and videos, so cute! He looks so tiny! I guess he is, but he seems so huge! =]
ReplyDeleteIf I were you I would go around bragging "I've already lost nine pounds." Because you have. ; ]