I started this blog shortly after I woke up and it's now 9:30. I have no idea what I was going to blog about. It's a Zoey weekend though and we're having a great day so far. I made the kids biscuits and eggs for breakfast. I made the cupcakes for the baby shower tomorrow. They both have taken their baths. Zoey is now at my bed using her tag reader to read Rapunzel and Brenton is next to her reading his ABC Elmo book. He's super cranky today. I think it's a combination of not sleeping in and teething. We need to go to Sam's Club to get the last minuet stuff for the baby shower so I hope everyone has a kick ass Saturday! xoxoxoxo

AHHHHHH that just reminded me your baby shower gift is sitting in the truck right now. I never mailed it. It's a book and some camouflage pants Ryan picked out lol. I will just bring them down for the birth.
ReplyDeleteHappy Zoey day!