Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

about damn time --photo dump


yeah I'm not so good at this daily blog thing, but at least I'm trying huh?!? Here's pictures from 2012 thus far! I tried uploading these all as singles, but my internet kept cutting out so I picniked them and found uploading 13 is MUCH easier than uploading 50 some odd pictures. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! =]


3 comments:

  1. It definitely was about damn time for pictures!!
    I love them! And jeez louise, Look at you in that same shirt you had on the first time I saw you pregnant with Zoey! I can't believe it still fits you on your THIRD pregnancy!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me tell you it was a pain in the ass to squeeze in and out of that damn shirt! I have gained over 20 lbs more this pregnancy then Zoey's!! Isn't that insane?!?

      Delete
    2. Wow I didn't know that!! But I know that's normal, I always hear people say they'll double their weight gain with the second kid and find it harder and harder to keep it down with each pregnancy. But you're so tiny any ways I don't think you'll have any problems with it.

      Delete