So I get a text last night from my daughters half sisters grandma. Jessica had her baby emergency c-section 2 months early due to heart complications. Last I heard was from the baby daddy that baby is ok but not in the clear, but Jess isn't doing good. Lizi has been put threw enough shit by GF to loose her mom like this. It scares me and pisses me off. If I wasn't breast feeding I'd go to the hospital.
I just got off the phone with Jess' mom. Things don't sound too good, but we all are hoping and praying for the best. The baby is a boy. He weight was over 6 lbs and for being premature I was told he looks really good.
I'm in total shock. I can't even imagine right now what is going through her mom's or Chris' heads right now. Jessica is a fighter. She has no choice but to over come this.
Said a prayer for both she and the baby.
ReplyDelete