This morning Brenton's mood was MUCH improved until I had to put a sweater on him. As soon as he realized it wasn't his jacket he started to throw him self around crying for his jacket. No thanks to Bart for leaving all THREE of his jackets in the washer last night! After I got his beanie and gloves on him he was fine again. He gave me 20 kisses and hugs before he left and even told Ryland to come out and that he loves him. Cutest thing in the freaking world!
I really wish Ryland would come today. The only problem with that is none of my family would be able to be here. My sister is no longer able to make it at all. She's saving up to come out after she gets her tax return. I was really sad, but she's in a sticky situation and I want her to be able to focus on her and getting to where she needs to be. My cousin Sara probably wouldn't make it for the actual birth due to the drive, but I know she'd do what she could to be here shortly after or so. I tried convincing my mom to change her ticket from TN to TX just to come straight here, but that was a no go as well. She's been away from my dad for awhile and needed to go home to see him. I know they missed each other.
The one thing that really scares the crap out of me is that George's birthday is tomorrow. I REALLY do not want to have Ryland tomorrow. As fun as it would be to ruin his birthday with a hey Zoey's a big sister again.. I just don't want my son sharing birthdays with the guy. Who knows. After having my membranes stripped tomorrow it still might be induction for me on the 26th anyways. Le Sigh.
I'm starting to over think right now so I'm jumping in the tub with a book for a nice relaxing soak. Happy Wednesday all!
Brenton last night pretty much had a Capri Sun for dinner.


Hope your day goes better!!
ReplyDeleteDude I would freaking ride my bicycle if I had to.
I mean, obviously I'd SO much prefer not to have to... but I'd do it.
Okay never mind. I love you but I don't love you that much.
DeleteI just looked on Google and it says it would take me 8 hours and 25 minutes to get from Prescott to Surprise via bicycle. I somehow thought I could do it in like four and a half hours. What a fool.
bahahahaha I was wondering if you were going to realize it was going to take that long to get here on a bike! good times!
Delete