Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

not a good time

I woke up this morning to a horrible finding-- I over withdrew my bank account. I had checked my credit card the other day and it said it was no balance due so I assumed it was taken out of my account. When I checked my account I had enough money to do a little splurge on some baby shower stuff. Well this morning the credit card hit my bank account and I was done for. I don't know what made me do it, but I cried like a freakin' crazy lady for a good ten minuets. Sure I'm pregnant and all, but I think it was more of just being really pissed that I didn't keep better track of my spending. Bart was sweet and gave me some cash that put me back in the green and then he held me as I cried in the fetal position. I think this start of the day continued to roll into one big mess for the rest of the day. I was already feeling crappy because I didn't sleep well. I've been having a lot of contractions and peeing every hour or so. That and my nausea is back with full force so everything I ate last night wanted to come up this morning. Yeah for Zofran. I was going to call in to stay home from work, but decided to go for half a day. Lucky me got a text message from a co-worker that her son's sick and she's staying home. Great. No half day. Since it's the beginning of the year and I work in pain management we have to do our random drug screens and pain contracts on all of our patients. This means running a lovely hour behind. Thankfully only one asshole had to give me a hard time about it so I made him talk to the doctor about it. I've only had to discharge one patient who was 19 and positive for pot. Wasn't too happy about not getting her medication. The good news is the co-worker that I ran with today and I got a good flow down. Bad thing is even with stay a quarter to 7 I didn't get my stuff ready for tomorrow. Which means I have to be at work at 7:15 to get everything ready. I'm not looking forward to a 12 hour shift at all. Blarg. 

So on the bright side it's a Zoey weekend. Brenton has his surgery follow up Friday at 9 and then I get to go all the way to Glendale to get my sweet girl. Brenton is going to be so excited to see her. I know I am. Baby shower is Sunday. I'm looking forward to being able to hang out with good people. =] 

I do believe it's time for bed because I'm cranky pants right now. I wish everyone a great nights sleep =] 


1 comment:

  1. Aw Barbara I'm sorry your day didn't go so well but I hope today is ten times better!!!
    And contractions, yikes. Keep me posted!!!

    ReplyDelete