Total Pageviews

Friday, January 13, 2012

well hello there raondom insomnia

Internet was down and I am horrible at posting from my cell because of my fake nails. So let's play catch up.

That last blog will probably never be finished. Sorry to leave you hanging.

My baby shower was on Sunday the 8th and it went really well. My favorite gift was the 200+ pack of diapers. Most newborn babies aren't in newborn diapers for long o a giant box of size 1 will sure go a long way.. 2 weeks or so haha. It wasn't so much a baby shower as it was a kid party. Almost everyone who came had kids. We all hung out talking while the kids played, ate some mad green chile chicken enchilada casserole with mini chicken chimis and mini beef tacos, decorated the cupcakes I made with the kids, and then everyone left. 3 hours went by so fast, but I sure the hell was worn out.

My last OB appointment we finally got a sure day set with a time for induction. If Ryland doesn't come on his own before he will be born on January 26, 2012. I have to check in at the hospital at 1 in the morning. What. The. Eff.? I tried telling the lady to let me check in at 6am because my labor inductions have been VERY fast with my first two, but no go. Dumb ass. I hope they realize I am going to refuse my oxytocin until after Bart drops Brenton off at daycare. I think my OB talked me into getting a epidural. I'm going to ask them for very light sedation because I want to be able to walk shortly after giving birth. I had my cervix checked while I was there and I was dilated a full 3cm. Means absolutely nothing because my contractions that I've been having for a week now keep stopping every time I lay down.

I left work after lunch Wednesday to go to the hospital because my contractions we coming close together and strong. It was strong enough that I was barely getting through rooming patients. I of course knowing that they won't let you eat if you think you're in labor went and had lunch with Maria before I went to the hospital. They got me all hocked up and said I was still dilated 3, but I had 2 contractions while I was there and that was it. I was mad. I was pretty much told stay close to home and walk as much as possible. What a waste of time. I can't even go back to work now because it takes me almost an hour to drive from work to the hospital.

The good news is less then 2 weeks and Ryland will be here. I just really honestly wish he wouldn't wait the full time I'm tired of hurting and feeling sick all the time. That and the leg issues I've been having are driving me INSANE!

I will upload pictures in a different blog during Brent's nap time. He isn't wanting me to really even finish this bog. Have a happy Friday all!

 

1 comment:

  1. Go Ryland go!
    Glad your baby shower went well. Still can't believe I haven't been to any of your baby showers lol.

    ReplyDelete