I worked 44 hours this week. I leave my babies at daycare at 6:45 and I don't return home until 6:30. Ryland now cries every time I pick him up in the evenings because I'm a stranger to him. Brenton did the same thing. Brenton now cries and yells no mommy no mommy when I drop him off at daycare. Every day this week I've had my heart broken. I'm super depressed. I can barely fake happy enough to get through work. I do have to say I am doing super awesome with keeping Ry completely boob fed! He had his 12 week birthday this past Thursday. And it made me even more depressed.
It's a Zoey weekend. I got to daycare after George did. Liz over heard me telling Zoey we were going shopping and she wanted to go too. I compromised with her knowing George wasn't going to let me take her and told her that I would buy her something. Zoey and I looked and looked and looked and didn't find anything cute enough. I'm thinking about going to JCP after my shower and getting her something there.
We have a birthday party to go to at 3. I'm excited to get out of the house to do something fun with all three kids. Last nights shopping tripped ended up with me getting an eye exam and being told that the reason I can't see distance at night is because I'm suppose to be wearing reading glassed during the day. Which I totally knew. Zoey broke my glasses a long time ago. It's only taken 3 1/2 years to get my eyes checked. They should be ready in a week or two.
Ryland is coughing a lot. The night before last whopping cough crossed my mind, but then yesterday I woke up coughing with a shit ton of mucus. I have a sinus infection. It's all draining to my throat. Blarg. I need antibiotics, but will have to wait until Monday so I can see if Kim will call some into Eagle for me so I don't have to miss work. Blah.
Going to hop in the shower now. Will try to take a ton of pictures this weekend and upload soon.

Well this post made me sad. I hope you feel better soon and I hope you win the lottery soon!!!
ReplyDelete