Work does't suck like it use too... well at least not as bad as it did. Even though I had my program taken from me I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week now. Minus tomorrow because it's the boys doctor appts. And shots.
It's been really hard getting back into the groove of things. I'm still breast feeding at night and pumping during the day. I have a high stress job in pain management so I haven't been getting as much milk as I would like to, but I'm working on some relaxing techniques. I'm also taking more Fenugreek. Brenton is loving being back at daycare. He's a little shy when I first drop him off, but by the end of the day he doesn't want to leave. Ryland slept almost the entire day yesterday and today didn't really do much besides eat and sleep. I'd say he's adjusting well. Poor Zoey yesterday. It was so hard on her being dropped off so early. She's gotten use to being with mommy and her bubba's until 3pm. She was really upset that she couldn't stay with Ryland in the infant room. She cried the majority of the way.
Found out that daycare will be 373 a week for BOTH boys. That's almost what I pay in a month for Zoey's daycare. Blarg. I'm not sure if it is really work it anymore, but gotta pay for those diapers!
I keep telling myself that I'm going to start working out and getting this baby weight (148) off. HA! Totally not going to happen. I wake up at 5:30 get ready for work, get the boys up and ready, drop them off, go to work and I get home around 6:30. I hate life by the time I'm home and all I want to do is sleep. Like I'm actually nodding off right now. Ryland is sleeping and Bart has Brenton in the bath. After I get the pictures posted I'm off to bed.. so with out further ado... =]
Aw I love all of them! The one of you with all three of the kids is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteHang in there cousin. I was expecting you to win the Mega Millions and quit your job but this'll have to do for now. I wish you didn't have to work and could just stay with all three of your babies all the time but I have to say it is incredibly impressive to see how loving and attentive you are even in spite of awful schedules and very little sleep. I love you!