Tomorrow there is no work. I didn't know that until I saw the schedule yesterday. Hello Easter just around the corner! (Singing in my head just around the river bend)
Work is still.... same shit different day I guess.. everyone is really happy I'm back. =]
Ryland and Brenton both had their check up yesterday. Brenton is tall and skinny. 26 lbs! Ryland is tall, fat, and has a little head. He's 14 lbs and 24 inches. He's in the 93% for weight and 30 something for his head circumference. Brenton does indeed have Molluscum contagiosum like Zoey did. Since they're on his chest and he has been scratching them causing more to appear I had them cyro them to see if we can't get them to fall off and heal up. He was such a good boy during that and didn't even whine until the end.
Ryland was suppose to get shots yesterday, but Bart decided to forget that he said he was going to be there to help me with the boys. So instead he gets to take Ryland by himself today. Brenton does't have shots again until he's 3. Oy!
Time to get babies ready to go out the door so more later!
Have a great last day of work this week! What is molluscum conagiosum? I don't remember hearing of that.
ReplyDeleteIt's just a little virus that causes these little bumps to appear. If you pop them they spread. It's a childhood thing so adults don't ever get it
ReplyDelete