that's what he said... bahhahahaahaha
There's so much to blog and so little time.. psh. just kidding. My life is work dinner kids sleep and repeat. It's a Zoey weekend so I'm super excited. I get to get off at 4 Friday to get her! YAY! We have a birthday party to go to Saturday.
Brenton fell off the couch backwards and hit his head. =[ My poor baby. He cried for about a minuet and then helped hold the ice on his head. He's completely fine, but that boy is a walking disaster just like his mommy.
At work today I went over to family practice to get a medication sample for a patient. I opened the cabinet and stuff fell out. I bent over to pick it up and when I stood up the cabinet door had swung shut a little and I slammed the back of my right arm into the door. I have a huge bruise and 3 of my fingers are still numb. It was like hitting your funny bone pain.
Ryland is doing really well at daycare. He spit up on me yesterday morning as a parting gift. Sweet boy.
I wish George and I could work something out that I had Zoey more. I miss her and I think that is a big part of my depression. She misses out on seeing her brothers and it's just not fair to her or them. Le Sigh. She always begs for me to let her stay longer. I feel like the worlds worst mom when I tell her she has to go back to her dad's because it's time for her sissy to see her. I hope when she's older she understands that this was never my choice. It was never the life I wanted for her. This was all because her dad spied on me and saw me with Bart at Westgate. He threw a stupid little tantrum because he finally realized it was over and that he didn't have control over me so he hurt me in the worst way possible. I don't regret Bart. I have two sweet handsome boys with him I just regret letting my guard down and loosing Zoey. I hate myself every second of every day that she's not with me. I can't wait to hug and love on her Friday. My sweet baby girl.
Probably going to go cry myself to sleep now.
FML. =[
Sorry things still aren't really looking up but yay for a Zoey weekend! And a birthday party to boot, cake and ice cream for all!
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better soon. Wish there was something I could do to help. =[