Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

what a beautiful what a beautiful mess i'm in

I go back to work tomorrow and boy oh boy am I already hating life! I have to get up before 5:30 to get me and 3 kids ready. I had the older two take their baths tonight. Ryland will get his in the morning after I shower so I can feed him afterwards and then get all 4 of us out the door. It really sucks that I can't just have Zoey go to the daycare I take the boys to. Instead I have to drive her all the way to 35th when I work on 59th. It's a good thing I have a little money left on my credit card because lord know's I am going to need all the caffeine I can get. I wish I could just get a central line of it. Much easier!

Today was a great last day before work. We had a family outing of bowling, went to The Children's Place and got some major cute clothes, found a really cute Irish Pub to eat dinner, and then finished the day off with the park. I really am going to miss all this time off with my babies! Blarg.

I think Ryland is still awake so I will post picture tomorrow if I remember too. Probably will since I can almost bet money on wanting to blog about my first day back.

Fingers crossed it goes well.


1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you! I love you and I hope your first day back is great!

    ReplyDelete