Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Not a blogger

I'm really not a blogger. It's not that I have anything against blogging or people who blog.. it's just that I always forget about it and then forget my password. I just happened to Google my usual screen name and realized this fun fact. I am lame and can't keep up with a blog. I'm hoping in some sense to keep up with this one. I have so much going on and too much emotion that it'd be nice to let it out and not have to actually hear someone voice their opinion about it. All my friends and family are like me. They are caring enough to give in put, but sometimes that is just what you don't need. For instance- Brenton is having surgery later today. I am scared. Yes I know it's a simple procedure and I know the doctor is good and that Brenton will be fine and this is better for his health blah blah blah, but he is my 20 month old baby boy and I am scared.
There. I said it and I feel better.

I have to say I am looking forward to Christmas this year. I know we're not going to go as crazy gift buying like we did last year, but I am thrilled that Brenton is old enough to realize "hey this is pretty cool" and actually join in with gift opening with Zoey. I'm also looking forward to Bart letting me decorate the front lawn. I've never saw myself as the type to go all out minus the Christmas tree, but we live in Surprise. Most of the older people here decorate like all get out and I wanna join them. And join them I shall =]

My next big excitement --well I guess technically it's my first because it's happening before Christmas-- is this weekend. This weekend my most favorite cousin in the world is coming! <3 She has no idea how much I adore her. I hope none of my other cousins get mad or jealous.. it's just she's the only one I see on a semi-consistent basis and the one I actually talk too.. sorry everyone else! Any who- Her friend ship and  such has helped me along in a lot of crazy tough times in my life. She's always willing to lend an ear and cracks me up with how much her and I share the same view on pretty much everyone and everything. It's going to be nice to be able to see her for the holidays. =]

My final blathering for now is how much pregnancy sucks. Screw you joys of pregnancy!! Just give me my baby and let me be! I say that because I am in the long run now and I am ready to see my sweet Ryland Austin. My back is ready not to hurt, my ribs are ready not to get kicked, and my bladder is ready not to be a punching bag. I would like to also get rid of the near 70 pounds I have gained this pregnancy. I know you get bigger faster and gain more the more children you have, but jeeze! I will probably hit 175 to 180 by his birthday! Oh speaking of, I really do want to have him on my dad's birthday! I just wish my parents could come out like my sister is doing. I am really excited for Stephanie to be here. =] I hope Sara will be there too. I'm sad she missed Brenton, but it was awesome to have her there for Zoey!

Well that concludes the blog. Brenton is up and Zoey will be up soon. <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so so happy you're blogging! I hope it lasts! =D
    I am SUPER excited to see you this weekend and I've already declined all clients for the weekend of Ryland's birth. =]
    I love you like crazy! I know you have to stress a little for Brenton, but just don't stress too much!

    ReplyDelete