Jennifer's Tattoo
Yesterday morning the kids got to play in the back yard for the first time. YAY! Don't get me wrong I feel bad that Amy got out, but it's nice the kids can have out door time with out having to pack a diaper bag, load in and out of the escape, and then have a tantrum in public when it's time to leave. Bart went through his old toys and found some out side toys the kids could play with. Zoey drove Brenton around in his cozy coupe. I attempted to take pictures, but ended up having pain shoot down my right leg the entire time so I didn't get as many as I wanted. After all the out side fun I cooked the kids grilled cheese and turkey sandwiches with french fries. Bart went to circle k and bought me a Pepsi with lots of ice and the kids a cherry slush to share. Soon after was Brent's nap time. He slept a good 2 hours while Zoey played her leap frog game and watched TV with me. We ended up just ordering Pizza for dinner because my pregnancy brain forgot to set something out. Brenton pretty much ate a entire slice to him self and Zoey ate one and then a mess load of Bart's pizza because he had ranch on his. After dinner I decided it would be nice to paint. Brenton was begging to color so instead of letting him eat the new markers I bought why not a little paint? He had a blast. After bath time for this kiddos we did cuddle time on the couch. It was awesome until Zoey, who has been doing this the past week, started picking her nose and trying to stick it in her mouth. (GAG) I don't know how in the hell to get this kid to stop, but she ended up crying her self to sleep last night because I caught her again (after just getting in trouble for it) under her blanket trying to hide from me to pick her nose. I have punished her, threatened to take stuff away, and have told her how nasty yucky it is to do that, but she keeps doing it. When I get on her level and explain to her that it is gross and that she shouldn't do it she says she understands and that she'll stop, but she turns around and does it again anyways. I have told her that if she does need to get her boogers out then she needs to get a wipe or toilet paper and get it out and throw it away. Nothing works. She is just too much like me with the stubbornness and being hard headed. Any suggestions on how to get her to stop?
Since I've already made breakfast and showered before finishing my post I'll just end this with a =] and have a great Monday!
A fun one to start!
Brenton catching a ride from Zoey
Zoey jumping rope
Brenton's handsome face
Helping sort toys
After eating paint and sticking it in his ear and hair
Finger painting
Sweet cuddle time
I adore them!
No comments:
Post a Comment