Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy end of November!!!


There are 58 days until Ryland is due! I am so freaking excited to be done with pregnancy! I am tired of my back hurting all the time and not being able to reach or see my toes! 

I don't have much today. We went to Toysrus and got buy 2 get 1 free on Leapfrog stuff for this kids. Got them both a tag reader. Zoey a game for her Leappad which we had already bough from base. Books for their readers. And a basketball hoop for outside. We are no where close to done. I like the only people we really buy for is the kids. I'm so horrible at shopping for other people. My kids are hard enough and they're 4 and 20 months. They like anything that makes noise haha. 

I'm off to bed. <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's only 58 days!!
    Ryan and I have talked about only buying gifts for people under 18 while we're traveling and just the THOUGHT of it makes my life better lol. =]
    Also, I should be done with all of your photos and have them on the right side of my blog by the end of Sunday evening. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea! Is there anything house warming or other wise you or ryan want or need? It will be a combo of xmas birthday and appreciation of yalls awesomeness! You'll probably get it while im in labor but still yall deserve a little something for coming to see us and taking pics :-) I was thinking about yarn but that doesnt cover ryan lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No don't worry about anything! We don't even have the space for anything any ways lol but thank you for offering!!

    ReplyDelete