Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I have so much to share

I did. I had so much I wanted to blog about, but I slept last night and I can't remember a damn thing. Typical. I think that is why all the other blogs failed besides forgetting the passwords. Instead I will tell you that we ended up seeing Arthur Christmas and not Happy Feet Two. Zoey's attitude almost made us not see a movie at all. We ended up leaving late and I obviously can't do 60 all the way down Northern with my kids with me so I told her we could go home and wait 4 hours to see Happy Feet Two or we could go see the Christmas movie now. She kept giving me dirty looks because we weren't seeing Happy Feet right then and there. Finally she decided she did want to see the Christmas movie and she ended up loving it. After the movie I kinda went through the Christmas decorations and since we don't have a tall enough ladder for out side I put the wreath up and let the kids ride around in the drive way and color with chalk. I also gave them ice pops. Poor Zoey ended up going to bed at 7 last night. I don't know where this bad attitude is coming from, but she has for sure finally hit her terrible twos two years too late!! It's weird because normally she is so sweet and well behaved for mommy. She keeps having tantrums every time she doesn't get her way. I know it's mostly the going back and forth between houses and rules. I feel bad for her. It'd be so much easier on her if I could just keep her forever like I want. She deserves better then the crap George has put her through. I hate him. But what can you do? On a much happier note Sara and Ryan will be here some time today and I am so excited for them to get here! Also excited for them to see Zoey and Brenton! It's time to start breakfast for Zoey so I'll insert some pics right quick and then it's time to start the day!

My door
Ryland and I
Bart and the kids drew together




 Zoey had a banana pop
Brenton LOVED his cherry pop!
My sweet little messes!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I love it!! So stinkin' cute!
    And maybe this means Zoey will be an easy teenager? If that's the case, I'd smile through these tantrums if I were you. =P

    ReplyDelete