Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

who just hates that deer in the headlights look???



Here's the thing.. If you are going to come to the doctor appointment with your spouse/child/parent/ect please just sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride. I absolutely despise when a patient brings a loved one in and then the said loved one will not STFU and let my patient talk. I understand you want to voice your concern and blah, blah, blah, but yeeesh!! These's people are not stupid. They know where their pain is and how bad it is today so just let me do my job and let the patient talk!


That little out burst is brought to you today by the stupid deer in the headlights look I got from a spouse today. Patient came in with CC of severe acute LPB that started Saturday, but since patient had appointment with doc today didn't go to the ER. Couldn't sit, stand, or walk. Was carried off of the floor of the waiting room to the patient room. Couldn't do x-rays and almost threw up from pain. What did the spouse do?
Nothing! Well, besides stand there like a complete and total idiot!


I had to wheel my patient over to Sun so patient could get a STAT mri and had to use my stern mommy voice to tell patient and spouse that this kind of acute pain should never wait to be treated. Notifed them both that if not better by this evening go to the damn ER when ya should of gone in the first place!!!! UGH!!!!


I'm eating Freddys for lunch today. It's on 51st and Bell. Best gosh darn steak burgers I've ever tasted! Their fries are good, but too skinny. Kind of funny because I started P90x again last night. I probably shouldn't be eating this, but eh. I'll just work it off tonight.. hellooooo plyo!!


About time to get back to work. I just really had to rant about this morning... it's always a fun day here....

Barb

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what most of what you just said meant... but you had me at fries! I'm having chili for dinner tonight and am devastated about not having any Fritos or french fries with it.
    I forgot you were doing P90X! What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete