I found out some of the best news over the weekend!!
And then I found out some of the worse news this morning.
I should be sleeping, but Bart bought me a new lappy top and I'm checking bills, catching up on blogs, and clicking every adsense ad that isn't mine I can.
Night yall
Some good news, eh?! =]
ReplyDeleteSorry about bad news though. I hope everything is okay! I'll text you after work. I'm off early today for a doctor's appointment... which is awesome because my lungs are filled with crud and I don't know what to take!!
And ha, I'm an adsense clicker too.
I bet you have a sinus infection trying to turn bronchitis like the 20 plus people I saw yesterday. Oh and we should skype soon!
DeleteOh God, that is a terrifying thought. But I definitely do have a sinus infection and from there my lungs started to hurt so now I'm super nervous. But I have to go back Tuesday so if I'm not feeling any better by then I'll ask about it. Yikes.
DeleteAlso, YES WE SHOULD! I'll text you later to figure out when, but I'm hoping you can maybe do it tonight because we're leaving for a weekend in CO with my parents tomorrow morning!