Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

bahhhhhh



We still don't have a computer right now so I am blogging when I can from work. It shouldn't be too much longer on the lack of computer thing.

New things....

I have a kindergatener!!!!!! Zoey's first day of school went really well. I held it together up until I saw her walking into her class. She has been so good. The only thing she needs to work on is sitting still during circle time. She loves going to school.

We had her birthday party this past weekend. She had a bowling party. The kids didn't really care about anything but the cake, but they all had fun!

Brenton had an accident free day yesterday at daycare. He is getting really good at this potty training thing. I just hope he keeps it up because having to clean pee off my floor drives me CRAZY!!

Ryalnd is having some issues. I think he has a pretty bad allergy to cats/dogs. After Zoey's party we spent the day at my friends house who has pets. That night and up until this morning Ryland has been so congested, gooey eyes, coughing, and ick. No fever or anything like that and he always seems to get these symptoms after hanging out there. >.<

I have a really bad sinus infection. I hate life.

If anyone has skype on their andriod and knows how to turn on speaker phone during a video call please let me know. I've skyped with my sister and cousin and can not figure it out!!!

have a great day!!!!

1 comment: