Zoey turns 5 this month along with starting kindergarten. What the eff? I am NOT old enough to have a 5 year old school age kid! =] I am so uber excited for her. We went school clothes shopping for her first day outfit. We even picked out an outfit for Lizi. Not sure if she'll like it or not, but whateve ya know. We meet the teacher the 9th. I've heard so many awesome things about the district that she's going to. I have a BUNCH of patients that are teachers. They all say it's the best district out here minus private schools. Only crappy thing is if and when I transfer to a office closer to the boys it will be further away from Zoey. Not to happy about that, but totally happy she is going to get the best education possible in Arizona.
My little blondie Brenton is for sure a two year old! He is such a boy. He is such a goof ball. He absolutely cracks me up with all the crazy stuff he says and does. He talks so much it's insane. The other day as I was getting ready for work he was standing at the little kid table singing to him self wheels on the bus. I peeked around the corner to listen to him sing. Of course he caught me and told me to go away because he was busy. He then started telling me how he wants to drive a bus and make it go really super fast. =]
I am going to attempt to cut his hair tomorrow. He does really good when I take him to get it cut, but money has been a smidge tight so I've slacked and he's starting to looks shaggy.
Ryland is a monster! I swear this kid is going to eat me out of house and home! For sure! He has his 6 month check on the 8th. I think he really is 20lbs. His little rolls just go on forever. He sits on his own. He babbles all the time. So much more vocal then the other kids were at this age. Hard to believe that 5 months he'll be a year old! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! It's kind of depressing! He isn't crawling yet which would worry me, but it doesn't because he never lays on the floor. He gets so darn pissed if he's not sitting like a big boy so he can watch Zoey and Brenton play. He gets pleanty of tummy time at daycare for those who might worry. He's eating all sorts of baby food. He doesn't like green, but LOVES squash and sweet potatoes.
Bart got a part time job at blockbuster. He is working 7 days a week now between AF and there. FML. He is also going to TDY in Alaska in Sept. He is going to miss our anniversary and be gone almost a full month. Sucks, but I knew what I was getting into when I married him. I'm actually excited for him because he's never been and he's going to bring back a snow globe for our collection.
As for me.. well things are going. I have to work a Saturday a month now due to having a new provider. I'm working the main doctor M-F and fill in as needed with the other two guys. Things at work have been really off lately. It's like everyone in my area is on edge. My big loud opinionated mouth doesn't help with that much, but what do ya do? Keep on swimmin'! =]
I've been hanging out more and more with military wives. These girls are pretty damn amazing and supportive. I'm glad I finally am starting to get to a point where I'm actually making friends who I'm comfortable with being myself around. I mean, I have always had that with Susan, but it's nice to have more then one friend with kids. We're all actually planning on doing Turkey day together and then leaving all the kids with the hubbys while we ladies get in line for Black Friday at Toys r us. Even if I don't have the money we still have a game plan to stick to.
AYE! Zoey's birthday party is in two weeks! We're doing it at the bowling alley on base this year. It's going to be EPIC and she LOVES bowling. I can't wait!







Aw, see, I miss so much when you don't blog! I can't believe you guys are working so much and not going crazy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed for you guys having to miss each other, but I'm excited for Bart going to Alaska too... and a little bit super jealous. I can't wait to see his pictures!
I'm so happy for you enjoying time with the military wives! I need to start like a mechanics' wives club =P