Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

well that was stupid

You know when you're reading a blog how at the top it says next blog... Well I'm bored and was flipping through those random blogs and literally every one of them were in Spanish. What the hell? I clicked for a good two minuets trying to find a blog in English and nothing. Ugh. It was slightly annoying. Wish I would of paid attention in Spanish class!

I know it's Thursday already, but my weekend-

Zoey was way too sensitive all weekend. We couldn't ask her to do anything with out it being a melt down. I think George is telling her shit before she comes over because she use to never act like that. Ever. Aside from her melt downs she was really great with her brothers. She kept Brenton entertained for the most part when I had to tend to Ryland.
Saturday we took the kids to Ikea to get Ryland's dresser. We took them to the mall out there as well, but they didn't have a build-a-bear so we left after I got 2 nursing shirts from Motherhood Maternity.
Sunday was Ryland's 1 month of being born day. We took the kids to the Zoo which is literally 5 minuets from the house. We first ate at the BBQ place, Dillions. OMG best pulled pork in AZ. When then made a mission to go around the entire zoo to see all the animals before feeding the giraffes. My stupid digital camera died in sight of the giraffes so I can't show you how freaking excited Zoey was to feed them or how freaked out Brenton was of them. I didn't really get to feed them because Ryland woke up at the top and was hungry.
After we were done with the animals we took the kids on the train around the zoo. It was a quick 10 min ride, but they enjoyed it.
Monday we took the kids to go see The Secret World of Arrietty. It was pretty cute and the kids were on their best behavior! We took them to Rio Vista park after, but that got cut short because I checked my phone. I had 2 missed calls from Zoey's dad and a text message from him threatening to call the cops if I didn't have her at his house by 4:15. That self centered douche bag is refusing to let Zoey stay with her brothers an extra day every now and then just because. No reason. He has no and gave no legit reason. He doesn't get that this isn't about him. I don't ask for Zoey to stay more for the hell of it. I ask because she tells me she wants to stay longer. She loves and adores her brothers. She is such a magnificent big sister. She is so protective and loving. I wish he wasn't such an ass. I wish he could start acting his age. For the love of all things holy he going to be 30 next year. I'm 25 with 3 kids. I grew up a long time ago. I can't wait to take him back to court. I'm in the process of looking for a lawyer that is willing to let me make payments. Once I go back to work I have to start saving up money. Have no clue how to do that considering I pay a crap load in child support and then will be having to pay for 2 kids in daycare. Le sigh.

It's time to get ready for the day. I'm trying not to get upset regarding the douche bag issue.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment