Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

say whhhhaaaaat????

Yup. Ryland is sick. Thank you Brenton. Ugh. Actually thank you Bart's new friends who took their sick kids to the park. Ugh. Ryland has an appt today at 2:40. We isn't eating much because he can't breathe through his little nose. I've tried saline and using the baby booger sucker, but his little nostrils are so tiny that I can't get the booger sucker far enough in to get anything. Good news is Brenton is better!

We got out year passes to the Zoo yesterday! So after dinner we went to the Zoo. The aquarium was the only part open, but we live 10 mins from it and it was free to get in. I can't wait to take the kids and my sister next month! 

Here's the much needed picture update








1 comment:

  1. 1. I love your new background!
    2. Poor Ryland but glad Brenton is better!
    3. Oh my gosh. How long are Zoey's legs in that first picture?! Little model legs!

    ReplyDelete