Sanctus Real- Pray
I bow my head to pray, I don't know what to say
I'm not sure how to fix the things I'm dealing with
I'm in a desperate place, I need to share the weight
But I just don't know how, to let it all pour out
Though I'm silent, my heart is crying
Cause I was made to come to You
So I pray
God I need You more than words can say
Right here in this moment
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I failed to find the time, but You've been calling out
I let the days go by as if I could live without
But it's gotta be here now, I won't be pulled away
Cause it's just You and I, so let the world around us fade
As I pray
God I need You more than words can say
Right here in this moment
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I'm gonna pray
(Father)
Will You meet me here right now?
(Father)
I surrender, lay it down
(Father)
And every time I close my eyes
I know that I was made
To lift my hands and pray
I lift my hands and pray
You know my heart, You know my need
And every single part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I'm gonna pray
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
More than words, You are my life
Take it as an offering
I'm not sure how to fix the things I'm dealing with
I'm in a desperate place, I need to share the weight
But I just don't know how, to let it all pour out
Though I'm silent, my heart is crying
Cause I was made to come to You
So I pray
God I need You more than words can say
Right here in this moment
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I failed to find the time, but You've been calling out
I let the days go by as if I could live without
But it's gotta be here now, I won't be pulled away
Cause it's just You and I, so let the world around us fade
As I pray
God I need You more than words can say
Right here in this moment
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I'm gonna pray
(Father)
Will You meet me here right now?
(Father)
I surrender, lay it down
(Father)
And every time I close my eyes
I know that I was made
To lift my hands and pray
I lift my hands and pray
You know my heart, You know my need
And every single part of me
So even if it's just to speak Your name
I'm gonna pray
I'm gonna pray
You know my heart, You know my need
You know every part of me
More than words, You are my life
Take it as an offering
For the past 9 months I have been having upper right quad abdominal pain. I have been in and out of the ER so many times. I was misdiagnosed multiple times with ovarian cyst and with kidney stones. Neither which could explain the amount of pain I have been in. Since going back to church and getting back to having a relationship with God I started praying about the pain. I've been praying that someone finds something and it be surgical so I can get what ever it is removed and get back to being a mom and a wife. On the 3rd I woke up in intense pain. I got to work a 6:25. Clocked in, grabbed a box of tissues, blew my nose, and the started to vomit uncontrollably from the amount of pain I was in. I called my manager and notified him and then started puking while on the phone. He took me seriously because in a hour he had someone there to cover the rest of the day. I got to the ER at 7:45. I was taken back immediately. Thankfully it was early and slow. A PA came in to examine me. I explained to him everything that had happened over the past 9 months. Told him that there was no way my pain was ovaries because I have been on birth control for 2 months. Told him no way that it was kidneys because of the location of my pain and the lack of urinary symptoms. I was clutching my side and he asked if where my hand was was the actual pain. I told him yes and then asked him what was suppose to be there. His first word was gallbladder. Then liver and intestines. I asked him to please concentrate on those areas. I told him and begged him to please find something and let it be surgical because I am so tired of living in and out of the ER and not being able to be a mom to my kids. He ordered a concentrated ultrasound and had a nurse give me 2 vicodin and zofran. The vicodin didn't touch my pain. It made me extremely dizzy and made me see a bunch of weird things. I pretty much slept the entire time except during my ultrasound. While that was being done I was pondering why in the world people would want to take that crap all the time and fell completely whacked out. A few hours later my urge to vomit was returning so I asked a nurse for more zofran. She took me from the room waiting for results to an actual room so the PA could come talk to me. When he came in he told me that the ultrasound found a polyp on my gallbladder. I about jumped out of the chair with joy and asked if it was something surgical. He said yes!!! He then continued to tell me that it would be a good idea to have the entire gallbladder removed now because once I have a polyp the more likely it is to get more. The bigger they are the more of a risk of it being cancerous. Luckily for me my polyp is only 2.3mm. I have an appt Monday on base to go over everything and to get a referral to a general surgeon. Praise the Lord God answers prayer. Mind you as the PA was telling me the results I'm sitting there crying my eyes out. He told me it was ok and not to be scared. I told him there was no way I was scared. I was crying tears of joy that God answered my prayer that I have been praying for weeks. He made my pain out to be something surgical that can easily be fixed. I can get it done and move on with my life. Just to think if I would of gotten my ovaries out when I wanted to I would still be dealing with this pain.
Here's the kicker. I had a full abdominal ultrasound Monday on base and the report came back completely normal. I wasn't have full on pain at the time. I was having a full on attack in the ER and low and behold they found something.
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

I'm glad you know what it is, sorry it happened in the first place! When will you have surgery?
ReplyDeleteWell I went to the base doctor yesterday and she refused to get me a referral to a surgeon. She is sending me to a GI to be further evaluated. She told me there is no way a polyp could cause the amount of pain I'm in. The ER doc that found the polyp HIGHLY suggested I get my gallbladder removed because polyps are usually precancerous and can quickly turn into cancer if not taken care of. I have an appt Monday with GI. If all else fails I'm going to ask to have exploratory surgery. Or just end up stabbing myself where the pain is and have to be rushed to the ER to have the damn surgery.. not really going to stab myself, but at least they'd get the point right?!?
DeleteWell good luck! I hope you get rid of it quickly and can move on!!
DeleteAnd yes it would get the point across ha ha but please don't do it!