Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

You know what I hate more then Black Friday traffic? ... DRAMA!!! Somehow I always seem to be the center of it or seem to be the middle man. Thankfully last night Susan came to her senses and made up with Lauren. I had invited everyone to Thanksgiving and even my friend from Yuma could feel the elephant in the room. It was horrible. The food was amazing. Everyone LOVED my turkey and Justin made some damn good homemade apple pies. Rachael Lauren and I went black Friday shopping afterwards which was nothing more than an anxiety attack and a huge disappointment. Poor Brenton. Toys R Us only had a totally of 3 train tables that were on sale for 39.99 and I was not one to get one. I was so upset I called Bart crying. I had no back up plan. I ended up finding another one at Wal-Mart for 30 dollars more, but it works. I got each kid 3 toys and a movie, Bart 2 shirts, me a pair of boots and a pack of lip gloss for under $200. The boots alone are originally $69.99 and I got them for $19.99. I'm so excited.
Zoey gets her tonsils removed 12-14-12. I'm super scared for her, but know this will clear up her snoring, breathing issues, and such. She panics if anyone says anything about it. I figure not to tell her much of anything until she wakes up after surgery. My poor baby. It's crappy because her surgery is at 7 AM and I have to work at 1:00.
Speaking of, Arrowhead Health is opening the Sun City/Surprise location TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess who is the only medical assistant going out there??? ME!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a win/loose situation. I won't have to be around any dumb drama, but I also won't have any help or anytime off. Even if I'm sick I can't call in because there's no coverage for me, but I am just fine with that for now. Ryan will be the next to come over and then Megan. Megan is the girl I went to school with that I got hired a few weeks ago. I told the FP manager that she is for sure a person I wouldn't mind working with everyday. Which is by far a high complement because I hate 99.9% of all people. I can say I'm happy to be out of pain management for the most part. I miss Dr. Vosler like crazy. He actually hugged me bye. I miss Steven Giacoppo. He quit the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. His friend is giving him 20% of his company to work with him. Score! Other than that...
I'm super excited to start tomorrow. I get to work with Rebecca PA and JJ. Both I have worked with before. I adore both of them to pieces. YAY. Another awesome thing is I have lost 10 pounds because I am much happier then being in Pain Management. MUCH HAPPIER. Down fall- I have to pick Zoey up from George Friday and Drop her off Sunday's now. I'm loosing out on so much time with her. I'm hoping he will go with me on me getting her 3 weekends on and 1 weekend off. I doubt it but I am going to ask.

got to get ready for the day. loves yall!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, wrote Zoey's appointment in my planner so I'll be sure to check with you on how she's doing that day! I'm sorry you'll have to work later but I'm glad you'll hopefully be getting some coverage soon! Hooray for new job!! =]

    ReplyDelete