OMG our heater went out. It's colder inside than outside. Brrrr!!! Ryland was really sick over the past week. Double ear infection and a viral infection that caused a weird 2 day rash. He's fine now, but Brenton has the stomach virus that's been going around base. He was running a fever last night and randomly threw up this morning. I gave him half a zofran and some IBU and he's feeling better. He's coloring right now while Ryland naps. All last night my stomach was in knots. I my self took a zofran. Feeling somewhat ok right now, but this honestly sucks.
Ryland's first birthday is in 6 days. We're having his party on the 20th because George gets Zoey on his birthday. I hate that I had Ryland on his birthday. Ugh.
Ryland is now awake so this blog is being posted with a bunch of nothingness.
Oh jeez Louise! We had heater issues too and it was in the 20s in here most days, sometimes as high as the 30s. So cold! But Ryan got the part in and was able to fix it yesterday!
ReplyDeletePoor babies! And poor you! I hope everybody is all better soon!
Tuesday I get to go pick out Ryland's birthday present and mail it off to you! =]