Well it looks like I really do give people stuff to talk about. I had to delete "family" from facebook because apparently they've been shit talking me. Good job guys! You have nothing better to do then sit around and trash talk me because of my tattoos or because I say off the wall things or because I don't have my daughter full time or what ever has come out of that pathetic mouth of yours?!? Well let me be the first to tell you -- YOU ARE NO BETTER SO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE. Take a LONG hard look at your self in the mirror. You think you're better then me? What are you doing with your life? Let me give you a look into mine. I have an AMAZING husband who gives me the world. He helps me cook, do dishes, laundry, and take care of the kids when I'm tired from being up with the baby the night before. I have three of the most wonderful and well behaved children. A 4 year old who writes her entire alphabet and numbers 1-20 likes she's a 10 year old. She is my little angel. She takes care of her brothers and is very loving and protective of them. Not to mention she's almost a pro at tying her own shoes. A 2 year old who is the most out going out spoken and spunky fun boy in the world. He is an amazing little man who really only throws fits when he's hungry or tired. A 2 month old who came out just as perfect as the other two. I have graduated college TWICE. I have been in the medical field 7 years. I have been at my current job for 3 years. I actually have done something with myself and make a difference in other peoples lives. On top of all that I'm not done.. I'm moving up the ladder. I'm going back to school to graduate a third time with either my RN or PA. I have a great life with great plans..and you have???
Moving on. Had a pretty great visit with my sister. My awesome children sure did show off to her the entire time and were so sad when she had to leave. The first night we didn't do anything but go to Walgreens for her toiletries. Friday we took the babies to the mall and did a bit of shopping. Bart couldn't get off work. Saturday we went to the zoo for Brenton's birthday. We all had a blast. We went to Dillion's after and had some "not as good as Texas, but pretty damn close" bbq. Bart then took the older two home while sister and I took Ry to toysrus to get Brenton's birthday gifts. We also hit the party supply store and bevmo for some wine. Also stopped and got Brenton a cookie cake. Sunday we woke up and headed to IHop for Brenton's birthday breakfast. After we got home the kids took naps and then we headed to Chuckecheese. We took the cookie cake and some mickey mouse balloons and let Zoey and Brenton run wild. They ended up with 1160 tickets. Brenton got a lot of cool stuff for his birthday. He's into trains so I got him a train set. He loves the zoo and animals so sister got him a little animal kit. He also got some books and undies. Monday sister had to be at the airport early afternoon so we took the kids to Chilis for lunch. All three of them passed out on the way to the airport so when we got home from dropping sister off I had some sad babies. =[ Of course even though sister and I fought during her visit we both cried like babies. We both just want whats good for each other and when it comes down to it we love each other like family is suppose to.
I had my child support hearing yesterday. It was the first time I've been away from Ryland longer than 10 mins. It killed me. It was very awkward spending the morning with George. We did get along great for the conference. Was able to agree on $380 a month. Not too bad. I was going to raise it to $400, but I have to pay out of pocket for the first half of April and then what I owe from January. $341 total. Luckily I can make payments on that. Found out from George some interesting news. Apparently CPS is involved with whatever Jess issues are going on now. Because of that George passed up on traveling the west coast with his job meaning that I lost out on more Zoey time from someone else's screw up. I again tried to give someone the benefit of the doubt and got a nice slap in the face.. that's a blog for another time.. it's too early to get angry.
Picture time!
Ahhhh I love all of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteFirst, I do have to laugh when I see the top part of the blog because it's so true. Any time people talk crap it's usually because they're jealous and don't want to admit they've failed. The people we're talking about, at least.
Second, I'm glad you guys had a good visit. Ryan and I were talking the other day about every set of sisters we know loves each other like crazy but are always bickering about something because they think the other one would be better off if they just did [insert "great" idea here]. I think you and Steph hold it together a lot better than most. Or at least that you let on ha ha.
And third, I'm really glad to hear things went well with George! Sorry Zoey time didn't work out but I'm glad you guys were at least able to get along. Certain adorable little girls are the only ones who really get hurt, not Barbaras, so I'm glad to see it was amicable this time around!
I love you and I hope you're having a great week! =]