Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

bad bad blogger

Oh I hate my blogging skills.... or lack there of!

I had my 6 week check up and I am cleared to work out. Problem is I only get about 5 mins a day to my self and that's used going pee, taking a shower, or late night internet before I go back to bed. At the end of the day when both boys are in bed I am way too worn out to loose weight. 99% of the time I pass out on the couch. I've practically given up sleeping in bed. I think I'll actually start being able to fit working out in my day to day once I'm back to work and have an actual routine. April 2. Ugh. I really am dreading going back. It's so damn nice being with the boys, but I do miss adult interactions.
At my appointment I was told I was going to get a call sometime this past week to get my tubal ligation surgery set up. No call. I called mid morning Friday and the lady told me the scheduler wasn't in on Fridays. Greeaaattttt. So now I can say for sure I'm not getting my tubes tied before I go back to work. Effing sucks, but the good news is I was able to get a hospital grade pump from WIC for a few weeks and have pumped 46 oz. Since I'm not having surgery yet that milk can be used for when I go back to work. Which means I won't have to put Ry on formula. I'm so excited about that. Both Zoey and Brenton got so sick after formula. I've decided that with my first paycheck I'm going to really try to buy a better pump. I have one of my own, but it is 2 years old and sucks the milk into the tubing randomly. The people at WIC are kind of pricks when it comes to renting their pumps even though it's free and it's to help continue breast feeding... which they "support". IDK. I'm all types of stressed out over so many things right now I can't even think straight enough to blog. Blah

Decided the day before yesterday that I'm going to potty train Brenton. Which is going kind of well surprisingly. Went and bought him Mickey Mouse and Thomas the Train undies. I still put him in the diaper the past two days with the undies over, but when I make him sit on the potty he usually goes. He's peed on my floor twice when I had him in just undies. Trying to clean that up and nurse Ryland at the same time was a pain in the ass hence the still in diapers part. This weekend Bart and I have nothing to do so we are going to go at potty training HARD!! YAY!! I found a cool way to Potty train in three days or less. I'm going to try it this weekend and see how it goes.

Here's some cool thoughts-- my sister will be here in 5 days. Brenton turns 2 in 8 days. Ryland turns 2 months in 9 days. I had all these awesome plans for my sister coming out here, but then a CC yearly fee hit and I now have no money. Bummer huh. That's life. We're still going to be able to do Dillions and the Zoo and a cake for Brenton's birthday. He's not getting a gift for his birthday until after I go back to work. I want to get him an art station and possibly a tricycle. =]

What are your thoughts on the Kony 2012 video? My sister posted the link to the video. I watched it and cried. I'm not going to post my thoughts on it just yet. If you haven't seen the video watch it. You'll have to scroll down to bottom of link because the video is there.

Well my 5 mins are up and it's time to go back to bed. I promise updated pics in the future. =]

2 comments:

  1. Yay Brenton! Did ever tell you about that family I went to church with when I was younger who had potty trained their baby at six months old? She would do sign language to tell them she needed to be set on the potty and she wore underwear and everything. The only sad part was that at night she'd have to wear a diaper so I guess the first month or so she'd just lie there and cry at night until she finally figured out that daytime was potty time and nighttime was diaper time.
    And jeez Louise, the Kony video. We watched it together and it was so intense. I can't believe this was going on and most of us had no idea about it. We're planning to help out with the paper the town event next month too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could figure out how to be home all the time so I can do that with Ryland. Can that family magically come over and give me some pointers?

      Delete