Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I quit

 Fair warning the next paragraph is pretty shitty... I mean... gross....


Decided to kick the potty training to the curb. The first day Brenton did fairly good. Had maybe a total of 10 pee accidents all day and 1 poop accident. I have to say the poop accident probably *excuse the pun* scared the shit out of him because today was a nightmare. And when I say today I mean the first hour of being up this morning. We tried so hard to get him to sit on the potty, but he either screamed or booked it. We will for sure try the 3 day or less method again, but in a few weeks when he's forgotten about the horrible poop. Funny thing is he had started to poop in his tiny potty. From what it looks like he got up mid poop and went on the floor and had a trail of liquid-y poop. He did all this on his own. I was in Ryland's room changing his diaper. I think Bart was doing laundry. Le sigh.

My sister got a tattoo on her shoulder that represents me. It's a Tiger Lilly!

It seems that I've lost or misplaced my digi cam so until I find it no updated pictures. Sucks because I have an amazing picture of the kids and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment