Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I'm Baaaccckkkkkkkk

Ughhhh I forgot about my blog-- for like-- two years:::


fun up to date-- Zoey just finished second grade. I am very proud of the young lady she is turning into! Brenton Starts kindergarten in August!!! And my sweet little baby-- is THREE!!!!!! 
Hubby is leaving in several weeks overseas. It's going to be a very interesting year. I quit my job at Arrowhead almost a year ago. I worked at a derm office for several months, but decided I want to focus on school and my kids. I'm going to school for my AA in applied science for Surgical Technology. Totally stoked. I finished my first year 2 weeks ago and I have a 4.0 GPA  (BOOM BABY) This is legit my third time being back in college. I've graduated with my EMT and Medical Assisting certs, but this time I'm actually getting a degree. So stoked. Started an in home day care of sorts. I have a 2 year old boy.. and I'm perfectly happy with just having him-- he gets along great with my kids and he's a fairly well behaved child. =]

Life is good.

---




XOXOXOXOXOXO


1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYY!!! I'm about to head home for the night, FINALLY, but I'm leaving this up so I can read it in the morning. =D

    ReplyDelete