Holy cow it's been awhile since I've blogged.
Exciting news my amazing cousin Sara and her awesome husband Ryan welcomed into the world their first sweet baby boy. He is absolutely perfect and adorable. I get to go meet him in June =]
Other exciting news.. I had my gyn appt today. Since August of last year I have been in and out of the ER 5 times for severe abdominal pain that causes me to black out. Each time they tell me the same thing. Kidney stones that are not large enough to cause the pain and ovarian cyst on both sides. The ovarian cyst I have are multiple complex hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. They grow and grow filling up with blood and then explode causing the sensations that someone is shredding and tearing out my insides. Today at my appointment I saw Dr. Brar's PA. Dr. Brar is the one who delivered Brenton. I explained everything to the PA and she started going over my options. A: birth control-- tried that when I first started getting cyst and all it did was lessen my flow. B: IUD-- FUCK no!! I had an IUD and it slipped partially out causing severe pain and bleeding. Pulled that POS out myself, C: Remove my ovaries-- I will be put into post surgical menopause and have to be on hormone replacements. I have my pre-op consult the day after mother's day. I am ready to be in less pain then I usually am. I'm ready not to be a hospital regular. I am not ready for surgery. The week before I was suppose to get my tubal ligation I chickened out. I couldn't bare the thought of going under and not waking up. I have three little mini mes that need me. I need them. I don't know if I am ready to risk not being able to be here for them, but I need to make my self go through this so I can be 100% there for them instead of constantly telling them we can't do things because mommy hurts.
Zoey has lost 2 teeth! She graduates kindergarten the 24th of this month. Brenton is finally 3 and potty trained. He rarely has accidents and when he does it is usually when he is pissed about something. Ryland is no longer a baby. He had his first hair cut last Sunday and 2 nights ago we changed his crib to a toddler bed. Once he gets the hang of not falling out of it we are going to buy him a full size bed like Zoey and Brenton have.
Bart and I are planning a kid free day this Sunday. We want to go to Wet N Wild for an all day date at the water park. I am super excited about that. Minus being in a swim suit in public. I am basically down to a good post baby weight, but I am not toned what so ever.
That's all for a random out of the blue blog.

Yay, happy to see a blog again! Although I'm a little behind and late to join the party, sorry!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the cysts being so bad!! =[
I am about to e-mail you!