Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

never gonna stop

Oh my. Ryland turned 4 months old yesterday. What a hunk! He has his check up tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much my little fat so weighs. I had to fully switch him to formula last weekend. It was a terrible thing to do. And by terrible I mean my boob still hurt and are still leaking. I really think he was allergic to my milk like Zoey was. He doesn't hardly ever spit up anymore. And by spit up I mean projectile vomit everything. Ugh. I sitll feel like a bad mom even though I know I'm not. I finally went out for the first time Friday! Two co-workers and I went to Coach and Willies down town. It sucked, but Maria knew everyone there and I got free drinks. Saturday I went to a coworkers surprise going away bbq. Food was great and soaked up all the alcohol I had drank while setting up so I went home after desert. Had a little quiet time and then passed out around 9. I felt totally lame, but I woke up this morning refreshed.. and still took a nap. Brenton got a hair cut today. Finally. He no longer looks like a little poof ball. I can't wait to see Zoey this weekend. I miss her a ton. Other than that I don't really have an update for ya.

1 comment: